Patriot24.net calls to boycott the award ceremony on Dec. 10, 2015 in the City Hall in Oslo, which is located between the seat of the Nobel Peace Prize and the building of the Court. And a demonstration on that day all the families, the children took the Norwegian system! (polska wersja tekstu TUTAJ)
- Alfred Nobel was not Norwegian. This brilliant philanthropist was to change the world for the better. And what happens in front of the Peace Nobel Committee in Oslo fascism in the majesty of the law - explains Robert Rewinski, editor-in-chief Patriot24.net.
Journalists global service Patriot24.net two years watching the drama of young American whose Norwegian authorities took away a 3-year-old son Tylor. Mother asks for help to no avail winner of the Nobel Peace Prize while her country's president - Barack Obama.
She called the White House, asking for help the US embassy in Oslo, but no hope of recovering her American child has not received. The film on this subject can be viewed HERE.
- The US embassy in Oslo, Norwegians are working. After my visit there even worse. I lost one year ago completely contact with the child forever. My little Tylor is today's new name. He hit on education to lesbian, and all happening under Norwegian law - crying 22-year-old American Amy Jacobsen. Her story can be found HERE and HERE.
Viewers around the world are shocked American's history and helplessness of the White House in a collision with Norwegian law. There were allegations that the whole is indifferent to Western civilization. "The Indian authorities have responded effectively in Norway defending its national and regained a child. Why the United States, which is much more powerful force did not do anything? "- They upset one of the commenters.
- For several years watching family dramas in Norway. The organization allegedly protecting the rights of children called "Barnevernet" takes mostly white immigrants individual children and siblings. But also, eg. Four children and distributes close-knit bring children into two families, including homosexual - explains Robert Rewinski.
- In another case, a child went to a lesbian on the island, where previously one of the women decided to pay a child from a sperm bank. And now she wanted a second so the government of Norway took them distraught mother and gave it a lesbian. Is this to be the pattern of the family twenty-first century? No! This inhuman harm on children, to mothers under Norwegian law which is unhumanity - explains Robert Rewinski.
The idea of a boycott appeared a few days ago during a recent visit Patriot24.net in Norway. It turned out that inhuman, outrageous lawsuits depriving parents of children always take place on the waterfront in Oslo, the building at Tordenskiolds Gate 12.
Journalists can not be there. Because Norwegians do not want the publicity around precisely developed procedures for converting a normal parental behavior offenses. There judgmental law designed signs and supplies desperate parents crazy. So how did the Nazis in the occupied territories.
- The building is located barely 300 meters from the Peace Nobel Committee, which allegedly wants to improve the world. Building on Nobel says "Broadmindedness, Hope, commitment," or "Broad Thinking, Hope, Engagement". Meanwhile, the Nobel Committee has not lifted a finger to date to implement these ideas into action. To save thousands of children received in the building, which is open daily from windows look - explains Robert Rewinski of Patriot24.net.
Rewinski explains that the Norwegians have created a workable, inhuman system that is funded with money the state budget. Barnevernet organization, which operates in Oslo, among others, Police Headquarters established a commercial company called "Connexa Barnevern AS". And the Company is involved in hundreds of millions of NOK annually to pay for the parents of children receiving officials. And foster families who have decided to take such a despicable way of earning a living.
To the system to increase the budget and staff gather accolades and awards, each year, officials are trying to take my parents even more children. It is precisely that every year the budget of this "legitimate kidnaping" was maintained and increased.
They are received mainly white children to enable them to assimilate into Norwegian society. And it's mostly immigrants, because they have reduced the possibility of legal defense. A court their traditional habits such as healthy, punitive upbringing in the name of order and discipline turns on the grave accusations that prevent them from further raising children who their parents love more than life.
- Children in Norway takes to be that the parent yell that gives a smack. The family lost four children because my father worked in two shifts to all to maintain and did not have too much time for them. Psychologists manipulate children to have complained about the parents and is busily preparing for the court record evidence of guilt, including those manipulated as seen in the movie "Strange Sky" (tittle in PL: „Obce Niebo”). In schools asking children to dzowinili numbers Barnevernet and complained about the parents. And then it use - lists Robert Rewinski.
- The American boy Tylor was taken because I like milk and had a shortage of food. a sense of being loved by the parents is irrelevant. His mother Amy Jacobsen got help public health nurse. But to make sure that if another child is born, it is also Bernevernet take them directly from the hospital after childbirth forever! - Alarms Rewinski.
Since Alfred Nobel was a Swede, and then the Nobel Peace Prize should be awarded to Sweden?
- Absolutely not. Swedes in the same way immigrants take children. This spectacular drama shows the movie "Strange Sky", which has just entered the Polish cinemas. The story is based on fact - true stories of four families from Sweden and Norway - explains Robert Rewinski of Patriot24.net.
One of the topics that was in the movie "Strange Sky" is the story of Polish girls living in Norway named Nikola. Just like in the movie, she also missed her grandmother, she was sad at school and the parents were taken away forever. But he returned to action following a courageous Polish detective Krzysztof Rutkowski in the summer of 2011. He conducted in Norway and brought the little girl with her parents to Polish. He lives today away from the Norwegian nightmare.
A documentary of the real action can be seen on Youtube - "Ucieczka z raju". Even a girl playing a major role in the film "Strange Sky" is strikingly similar to his real character - Nikola since 2011 living in Szczecin.
- Therefore, in the name of humanity, of humanism, "Broad Thinking, Hope and Commitment", we appeal to the free world to boycott Norwegian Nobel Peace Prize. We call for this year's Nobel Prize winners from Tunisia. We appreciate them very much for what they did for Tunisia, but we urge to cut themselves off from the criminal policy towards children in Norway - explains Rewinski.
- We also call for a boycott earlier this Peace Prize laureate US President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Obama, who a year ago was involved in the defense of the girls abducted by Nigerian terrorists.
- We call on the previous Nobel laureates, to presidents, heads of states and nations, politicians, social activists, a firm opposition to what happens to the children Norway - calls Robert Rewinski, editor-in-chief Patriot24.net
- History teaches us that the worst meanness can be put into force legally right. History has shown that crying, despair, tyranny and hopelessness can be arranged in a set of regulations. And to force the police to the meanness and baseness applied with a gun at his side every day. There is no consensus on turning a blind eye to the damn thing! - Explains Robert Rewinski of Patriot24.net.
- Compare this situation to the drama of the children during the occupation of Nazi Germany is not an exaggeration. There also separated children on a massive scale from Their parents. And siblings of children. The whole thing was exactly evidence and Implemented as a smoothly Functioning system - Explains Robert Rewinski
- Of course, the difference lies in the killing of children by the Nazi system in Norway is not there. However, this Norwegian politics leads to mental destruction both children and parents - adds Rewinski.
Drama Amy Jacobsen shows the helplessness of even a world power the USA, which is able to exchange prisoners of war and spies of the most brutal tyrants in order to save American lives. Evidenced by the latest Steven Spielberg film "Bridge of Spies," which is about to enter the world's cinema screens. A draw small Tylor under poprozumienia with the Norwegian head of NATO's allied pact Jens Stoltenberg America can not.
But also helpless in the power of Russia. Because the Russian children are received in Norway in bulk to the dismay of Russian parents.
Russian mother whose son also pulled from Norway in 2011, Krzysztof Rutkowski of Norway was there deemed mentally ill. Because she protested when her younger 4-year-old son, Misha went with a Norwegian father to child's play. And she lay in the fact that the boys dressed as girls' penises and vaginas.
- It is absolutely unacceptable! Time to world said a firm no, what happened in Norway kneading - explains Krzysztof Rutkowski today who share a boycott of the Nobel Peace Prize in Norway today officially supported.
In the Internet appeared a few days ago, another shocking information about children picked up in Norway, this time mother from Czech Republic. Inspectors Barnevernet entered the foster family and found a new maintainer lying naked with one of the girls.
But the inspectors did not punish, because recognized "that the child just wanted it". You can read it HERE.
Please distribute this link, sharing it and support the action in the name of the highest good: fight the evil in Norway! Because one of the scientific definition of evil is: "It's a force that receives children happiness"
The whole of this material are sending today to the office of the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo with the question: "What are you going to do to end the fascist actions of the authorities of Norway, which with great force develop in your neighborhood?"
Of all new information we provide on an ongoing basis, including through our Facebook.
- W naszym przekonaniu Europa powinna robić więcej dla swojego bezpieczeństwa, w zakresie wewnętrznym i zewnętrznym – powiedziała szefowa polskiego rządu po pierwszej części spotkań z liderami europejskimi podczas szczytu Rady Europejskiej w Brukseli.
– Do służby w polskich siłach zbrojnych wchodzi samolot mający dawać i gwarantować bezpieczeństwo ludziom wybranym przez naród, aby gwarantowali pokój, dobrobyt, aby gwarantowali bezpieczeństwo Polsce i całemu narodowi, wszystkim ludziom – powiedział minister Antoni Macierewicz po przebazowaniu samolotu Gulfstream G550 do 1. Bazy Lotnictwa Transportowego w Warszawie.
W Luksemburgu zbiera się dzisiaj 19 czerwca 2017 roku Rada ds. Zagranicznych, której głównym tematem spotkania będzie zagadnienie walki z terroryzmem w Unii Europejskiej. Rada opracowuje globalną strategię w zakresie zniwelowania zjawiska terroryzmu w EU.
– Dokonaliśmy przeglądu spraw bilateralnych, które nas łączą, szczególnie podkreśliliśmy wysoką współpracę gospodarczą. Wymiana towarowa pomiędzy Polską a Węgrami sięga 8 mld euro – mówił minister Witold Waszczykowski po spotkaniu z szefem węgierskiej dyplomacji Péterem Szijjártó w Warszawie.
Polskę i Danię łączą ożywione relacje gospodarcze, ale chcielibyśmy, by były one jeszcze silniejsze – zadeklarowała w piątek premier Beata Szydło na wspólnym briefingu z premierem Danii Larsem Løkke Rasmussenem w Kopenhadze.
– Chcielibyśmy w najbliższych miesiącach wrócić do szerokich konsultacji – powiedział szef polskiej dyplomacji Witold Waszczykowski po spotkaniu z ministrem ds. Europy i Zagranicznych Republiki Francuskiej Jeanem-Yvesem Le Drianem w Paryżu, gdzie szef polskiego MSZ bierze udział w radzie ministerialnej OECD.
– Region Ameryki Łacińskiej i Karaibów jest ważnym partnerem w naszym poszukiwaniu równowagi między skupieniem uwagi na Europie a globalnym zaangażowaniem – powiedział szef polskiej dyplomacji podczas spotkania z ministrem spraw zagranicznych Kuby Bruno Rodriguezem.